Public Cloud Hosting
Accelerate your journey to the Public Cloud.
NavLink Managed Public Cloud or Cloud Hosting helps organizations gradually move to the Public Cloud, assisting them in every step of the way from planning, building, migrating data, 24/7 monitoring and management of applications, and finally resources and costs optimizations. NavLink complements Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Alibaba public cloud offerings, and provides customers with a turnkey managed service.
Cloud Computing continues to disrupt the traditional work of IT and transform the way companies of all verticals and sizes are doing business. Moving to the cloud provides companies with more agility, elasticity, cost savings, and the ability to expand their business footprint and to develop a global reach towards their customers.
NavLink is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Consulting Partner since 2015, and currently serving AWS Customers in Dubai (U.A.E.), Saudi Arabia, Doha (Qatar), Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, and Lebanon.
Cloud Hosting Features
- Cloud compliance and Cloud security regulations
- Pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Online availability and performance Dashboard
- Design best practices including guidance on:
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Subnets and Security Groups
- Multiple regions and availability zones
- Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- Identity and permission management
- Detailed financial, operational and technical metrics
- On-going performance monitoring and optimization
Cloud Hosting Benefits
- Increased speed and agility
- Better capacity planning
- Global footprint
- Complete solutions including compute, storage, network, database and other AWS service components
- Shift from CAPEX model to tuned variable expense
- Reduced TCO: save 15 to 35%
- Focus on business not infrastructure management
- Innovation: low cost experimentation and faster product launch
- Security of the cloud and in the cloud