Network Security as a Service
Protect your hosted platform with a highly available and secure core network.
Hackers are getting bolder, faster, and much smarter than before, while companies often have tight budgets and inexperienced employees. Even though many organizations manage IT security in-house, they are still prone to many attacks, and require tremendous security investment. The best solution that most organizations follow today is to partner with a managed security service provider.
NavLink Managed Firewall and Intrusion Detection and Prevention Service is a managed security service that provides network equipment configuration, administration, monitoring, report generation, and maintenance. Let NavLink worry about securing inbound and outbound traffic, while you can focus on deploying and managing your core applications, without having to invest in security equipment, tools or expertise.
Network Intrusion Prevention Service scans customer traffic for attacks that might exploit, or affect legitimate connections between computers and the data that can be accessed via a network connection.
Network Security Features
- Highly Available Platform
- Design of network and security policies
- Inspection and filtering of Inbound and Outbound Traffic
- Fully Managed solution with 24×7 monitoring
- Zero Capex
- Change management requests
- Support for dedicated hardware
Network Security Benefits
- 24 x 7 x 365 Support by highly skilled IT professionals
- Increased security
- Highly available redundant infrastructure
- Improved Network policies’ effectiveness, and faster response to threats
- Reduced headache from day to day platform management
- Reduced cost by eliminating hardware investment