Virtual Private Cloud
In today’s competitive market, finding the right solution that increases applications uptime, enhances functionality and reduces management stress, all with a smart ROI, is a major challenge. While most companies still offer basic colocation, or pre-set virtualization solutions, NavLink offers a highly flexible solution that addresses customers concerns for security, proper sizing, rapid deployment, with 24×7 monitoring and management.
NavLink Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) allows Customers to provision a protected and isolated section on NavLink shared Infrastructure where they can launch their virtual machines and virtual network functions. Customers can customize their VPC environment and create multiple VLANs, and security groups. This service allows immediate platform provisioning, and better capacity planning, offered as service, for Customers to focus on their core business instead of procuring and managing hardware.
Based on the open source XenServer virtualization platform and supported by Citrix CloudPlatform, the NavLink Virtual Private Cloud is the best option for companies looking for private, or hybrid cloud setups.
- Redundancy on all cloud layers
- Up to 7 Gigabit interfaces per VM
- Separate Security Zone for each customer
- Multi VLAN support
- SSH access for Unix based VM, or RDP access for windows
- Support for Windows Clusters
- Support for Virtual Machine HA, and Live VM Migration
- Faster deployment for virtual machines
- Benefit from a fully virtual environment with VNF value added services
- Local in-country presence and local support
- Faster application deployment
- Secure Internet access
- Robust, secure design
- Wide range of offerings
- Operation insights
- 24×7 monitored, and fully managed solution with SLA