Data Center Hosting and Colocation
Colocation allows Customers to remotely run and manage enterprise applications hosted in a controlled and secure environment.
More and more companies are moving away from managing their own dedicated datacenters, and are looking for smart solutions to enhance their IT infrastructure. In such cases, colocation is the ideal solution as it provides the space, power, cooling, and security needed by the customer, giving him the time and bandwidth to focus on more strategic business tasks.
NavLink Delivers colocation and hosting services in-line with the highest industry standards and from a network of datacenters – Euclyde in France, Equinix in Dubai, Skyband in KSA, Ooredoo in Qatar, Ooredoo Kuwait in Kuwait City, Indosat in Indonesia, and soon from Oman – NavLink serves local customers with low latency and assists in growing their global footprint. It equally helps companies in safeguarding mission critical data with the highest level of security and operational reliability.
Contact us to discover more how Finance, Oil and Gas, Construction, Retail, and other companies are benefiting from NavLink Managed Data Centers to host their primary or disaster recovery sites.
NavLink Managed Datacenters Map
- SLA on Hosting and Power Availability
- Optimized Procedures, and Processes based on Industry best practices
- Managed Redundant Network
- 24×7 Facility Monitoring
- Physical monitoring and security
- Proximity and Biometric access
- Fire Detection System with Gas Suppression
- Video surveillance
- Redundant Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Redundant Power Generators
- Host your equipment in state of the art facilities
- 24×7 support by highly skilled IT professionals
- Single point of contact through the 24×7 NOC
- Redundancy on all layers
- Better physical security
- Better Scalability for IT infrastructure
- Reduced maintenance costs